- 2021-today: Post-doctoral researcher, DTU Compute, Technical University of Denmark. Affiliated with Denmark’s Pioneer Centre for AI and the Center for Basic Machine Learning Research in Life Science.
- 2015-2021: Research Associate / Ph.D. student, Institute for Electrical Engineering in Medicine, University of Lübeck, Germany.
- 2009-2015: Student trainee, Dräger Medical, Lübeck, Germany.
- 2011: Research & teaching assistant, Technical University of Hamburg, Germany.
- September 2019: IEEE-SPS Summer school on Signal Processing for Autonomous Systems, Arenzano, Italy.
- October 2018: Visiting scholar, Lund Center for Control of Complex Engineering Systems (LCCC), Lund University, Sweden.
- 2012-2015: M.Sc. in Industrial Mathematics, University of Hamburg, Germany.
- 2013-2014: ERASMUS exchange, INSA Toulouse, France.
- 2009-2012: B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering, Technical University of Hamburg, Germany.
- August 2011: Summer school in Applied Mathematics and Engineering, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegowina.
- 2009: German Abitur, Pinneberg, Germany.
- 2020 award for patient safety in medical engineering by the German association for biomedical technology (DGBMT) and the Aktionsbündnis Patientensicherheit (APS), 2nd place. (For our work on surface EMG-based monitoring of respiratory effort, specifically these two papers: , .)